The retail industry is undergoing unprecedented change
Dramatic shifts in customer shopping habits. Industry and pricing volatility. Ever-changing competitive threats both online and in-store. People challenges.
It’s true – everyday you’re facing something new as an Independent retailer. A new problem to solve. A new fire to put out. Because what worked in years past won’t work for tomorrow.
And while there is no one better suited for the task than a resourceful, driven entrepreneur like yourself, there’s no denying the competitive advantage your business will have with a like-minded group of peers and industry experts in your corner – rooting and rallying for you, while connecting you with the partners and solutions you need to accelerate your success.
That’s exactly what you’ll experience as a Member of our buying, marketing and business support organization for the appliance, furniture, bedding, home decor, consumer electronics, computer, photography, floor covering and outdoor industries.
Efficiencies & expertise to speed up your success
Every Independent retail business is as different as the market they serve. Which is why we don’t offer up a one-size-fits-all plan for our members.
Instead, as a Member of Cantrex Nationwide you’ll have a dedicated Business Development Manager in your region (Atlantic Canada, Québec, Ontario, Central Canada, Alberta, and British Columbia) that gets deep in the trenches with you and your unique independent business challenges. Invested in your success, they’ll help you tap into resources and solutions you need to thrive, such as:
- Flexible in-house inventory financing solutions to simplify your business cash needs and help you manage cash flow.
- Leading-edge online central billing platform makes managing your financial operations simpler in a complex world by significantly reducing your administrative costs and increasing your efficiency.
- Integrated digital marketing solutions so that you show up for the right customers, at the right time with the right offers, online and in your store.
- Efficiencies of scale for purchasing and distribution to compete with national chains and e-commerce giants on price, convenience and availability.
- Hundreds of hours of forward-thinking leadership education and deep-dive product training so that your team is ready to wow today’s savvy, well-informed consumers, while having more confidence leading a diverse workforce.
- Competitive consumer financing options to help your sales team close more (and bigger!) sales. Plus product protection programs to boost profitability and customer satisfaction.
- More retail problem-solving benefits.